What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- IP address of visitor
- browser name and version used, if the browser sends it with it’s request
- “Referrer”, if the browser sends it with it’s request
How do we collect your data?
- The webserver is recording any request in it’s access- and/or error-log.
- Each record includes
- the date and time of the request
- the requested URL
- the visitor’s IP address
- the visitor’s browser name and version, , if provided by browser
- the referrer, if provided by the visitor’s browser.
- The logs are kept for 90 days.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Troubleshooting any problems with the website or server
- Analyse security incidents related to the website or server.
- Get some basic statistics how the website is used.
How do we store your data?
- Your data (in form of access- and error-logs) are stored locally on the server that hosts this website.
- The logfiles are protected by security mechanisms provided by the operating system and can only access by the author and server administrator(s)
- The logfiles are automatically cleared after 90 days on the server.
- Due to regular backups of the server, the logs may be stored in backup-images for a longer time.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Provide you with comfortable links to external content like Youtube videos.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We do not user advertising cookies.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us under above e-mail address.